2010年8月22日星期日

funny baby bibs on July 28, 2010 daughter's imagination


on July 28, 2010 daughter's imagination

Last year Spring Festival, we returned to one's old home the new year's celebration. Got used to seeing the tall buildings in the city, returns to the countryside daughter also not too to adapt. Mother, grandmother here person's face is such black? Is here house how such old? I tell the daughter them am because lived in outside sells the thing breeze blow. Their house old is because they do not have that many Qian Gai the building.

My nephew good long time had not seen that this little older female cousin, they very quick has been familiar with. Their words also really many. The daughter the nephew speaks the playground for me to be amusing, goes to the mother treasure swimming,funny baby bibs, goes to the pig little brother to play the sand .....Heard my nephews to be fascinated.

Has stayed for several days in my mother family,unique gifts for kids,(Related Articleskids toys How in the winter to let the baby lip be ruddy dai), we have lived in the husband's family's home for several days. Gets my mother home when from the husband's family's home, my sister-in-law asks the daughter intentionally: You said that our house is old, then your paternal grandmother family's house? The daughter started to display her imagination. What she speaks her paternal grandmother to her aunt the family to live is the tall buildings also has the elevator, in the room has in the big bathtub and the bathtub is raising the porpoise, small turtle, small duck. Small turtle also many turtle eggs. Paternal grandmother the family also has many puppies.

My nephew had believed the daughter said that he said to me: Paternal aunt, Zhang Xiao said that her paternal grandmother the family has the turtle egg,girls coats, she added that gives me the small duck and the turtle. I did not want her turtle egg, I wanted the small duck and the puppy am good.

Has listened to my nephew's words, I could not bear have smiled. The daughter regards the imagination thing really. My nephew waits to want the daughter the small duck and the puppy. The child speaks teases really!

What because the child small hasn't been able to differentiate is the thing which fact what is imagines. Therefore, I have not accused daughter's talking nonsense.

The daughter says that odd words, perhaps is she saw the native place the house is such old, later the happy life's one kind will yearn for to the old servant!


没有评论:

发表评论