2010年8月19日星期四

personalized baby blanket Mother's hand


Mother's hand is a pair of clever hand, my childhood's woolen sweater, skirt, clothes, pants,personalized baby blanket, but also has the small quilt which I cover, is mother the smallest bits of property sews personally, she sews clothes are not more inferior than the shop in children's clothing, dresses up frequently me looks like an attractive little princess.

Mother's hand is a pair of competent hand, in family's preparing food, washes clothes, tows,(Related ArticlesSa Ke The devil comedian clown is weakened whethe), washed house jobs and so on bowl to wrap by mother. What is worth mentioning specially, mother's hand makes the meal special taste, after letting the human eat, provides much food for thought.

Mother's hand is a pair of powerful dexterity, remembered the childhood,baby accessories, she once was my warm cradle, I only then could enter the sweet dreamland in above. It protects frequently to me, feared that I placed between lips to melt, placed in the hand to fly, for fear that I received any injury.

Mother's hand is also a pair of strict hand. Whenever I make the mistake settle, mother's hand will leave behind two peak Wutzushan mountain on mine small buttocks. Simultaneously is also accompanied by mother the angry expression,unique monogrammed baby gifts, severe vision.

Is this kind of pair of hand, is clever and is rough; Is this kind of pair of hand, is warm and is severe. Grows in me on the path, I need her.



没有评论:

发表评论